Skip to main content

Contact Us

Until further notice, as part of measures to slow the spread of Covid-19, the district office is closed to the public.

In a water emergency or if you need your water shut off for replacement/repairs of your shut-off valve, please call Hiland water at (503) 554-8333 or call the toll free number (855) 554-8333.

Turn Off and Turn On charges replacement/repair of shut off valves and lines: subsidized at $50.00 turn off / $50.00 turn on.

For other non-urgent business or billing questions please contact us via phone or email.

Our phone number is:


Our mailing address is:

6515 Gladys Ave, Otter Rock OR 97369-9721

Our email address is

Or use the form below to send a message:

There was a problem saving your submission. Please try again later.
Please wait while your submission is being saved...
Thank you, your submission has been received.