- The person requesting use of the facility should be a member of the community.
- The group may not charge admission to any event.
- There can be no alcohol at the event, no smoking, no weapons.
- Hours of use are 8:00 am to 8:00 pm.
- There is parking for no more than 4 vehicles.
- Access to the facility is by assigned key code and should not be shared.
- Users must leave the facility clean, take all their garbage* with them, turn off all of the lights, turn the thermostat down to 50º, and close any open windows.
- Please check that all doors are locked when leaving.
*Please note: We have no garbage service at the center. Also, there is no refrigerator at this time. We do now have a working dishwasher that was donated and is installed. (Bring your own detergent.) Donations are accepted.
To request use of the facility, please fill out the Application form for use of the Community Center.
You will be notified after the ORWD Board of Commissioners has reviewed your application. If you have questions about the center, please contact Commissioner 4, Beth Elliker.