Skip to main content

Application Forms

Applications & Change Forms
If you are new to our district or need to make changes in billing information, read below to see which application you need to get started.

ORWD Autopay: Sign up for our Autopay program to deduct your monthly water payment directly from your bank account on the due date avoiding any late charges.

ACH Debit Authorization Form ORWD.pdf


Change In Service: New owners of an existing home in the Otter Rock Water District service boundaries should use our 

ORWD Change In Service Application.pdf

Application For New Service: If you have an undeveloped lot and need a water installation, fill out our 

ORWD Application  for New Service 2-23-24.pdf

Customer Information Update: If you just need to update your contact information, like your billing address or email address, phone number, etc. fill out 


ORWD Customer Information Update Form.pdf


Request To Bill Tenant: Owners of a property are responsible for all water bills, but if you are a landlord and want the bill sent to the tenant of your property you may request the change on our application 


ORWD Request To Bill Tenant Application.pdf