OTTER ROCK WATER DISTRICT
2021/22 CURRENT RATES, FEES, AND CHARGES
1. All single family residential service accounts are flat rate $50.00 per month (3/4 inch minimum service); no overage charges are currently applied when the single family dwelling has its own service.
2. Water Meter rate is $4.00 per 1000 gallon for overages over base. Overage charges above base apply to all accounts except single family residential above. Base Gallons by meter size for calculation of metered overage charges are as follows:
Meter Size Base Gal
¾ inch 6,500
1 inch 10,500
1 ½ inch 18,500
2 inch 33,000
3. All single family residential service accounts with rented accessory dwelling unit(s). The additional $30 fee for accessory dwelling units was suspended by the board of commissioners on 12/1 /20.
- $50.00 per month plus $30.00(currently suspended) for each rented accessory dwelling unit (3/4 inch minimum service)
4. All multi-unit residential [regardless of whether it is a residential long term rental or commercial tourist accommodation] shall be metered. Rates:
- $50.00 per month per unit (3/4 inch service to 2 inch service)
5. All commercial users shall be metered. Rates:
Meter Size Base Gal Minimum charge
¾ inch 6,500 $57.50
1 inch 10,500 $65.00
1 ½ inch 18,500 $95.00
2 inch 33,000 $90.00 single commercial bldg
Multi-unit commercial rate: $50.00 per month per unit
6. Government Facility shall be metered. Rates:
- ¾ inch 6,500 $50.00
- 2 inch 33,000 $50.00
- additional per bath/shower $10.00
7. Turn on and Turn Off charges for non-payment, replacement/repair of shut off valves and lines: subsidized at $50.00 turn on / $50.00 turn off. All other On or Off service charges set at $500.00 per service.
8. New water service application/connection fee:
- $750.00 (plus cost of line installation and water meter)
- Reference: Public Hearing / Resolution 2018-07 - July 24, 2018
9. ORWD Application fee for billing Tenant $30.00
10. System Development Charge (SDC)
• $11,723 will be charged per lot for all new construction requiring the issuance of a building permit.